3 Minute Thesis
After carefully reviewing all 3MT submissions, we are glad to announce the shortlist of ten finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Andrew Wise, “Paying Attention to Music “, University of Louisiana Lafayette, USA
- Beata Lorincz, “Neural Speech Synthesis with Limited Data“, Babeș-Bolyai University, Romania
- Eva Gil San Antonio, “Intelligent Storage into Synthetic DNA for Archiving Digital Images and Videos“, Université Cote d’Azur, France
- Hatef Otroshi, “Deep Template Protection: Deep Learning in Biometric Template Protection“, EPFL, Switzerland
- Manuel Gil-Martín, “Contributions to Human Motion Modelling and Recognition using Non-intrusive Wearable Sensors“, Universidad Politècnica de Madrid, Spain
- Muzammil Behzad, “Reading Beyond Faces“, Oulu University, Finland
- Shanshan Wang, “Audio-Visual Analysis in AI: Summary“, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Tony Colin, “Dynamic Carrier Allocation for Future Satellite Systems“, Bundeswehr University Munich, Germany
- Yasmine Hawwari, “Analysis of acoustic signals recorded with a smartphone in the helicopter cabin for the diagnostic of mechanical faults“, INSA-Lyon, France
- Zuzana Jelcicova, “Embedded Neural Networks in Resource-Constrained Hearing Instruments“, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
We would like to acknowledge that in this edition of the contest, the quality has been exceptional. As a consequence, unfortunately, many good presentations have not been selected.
We look forward to an exciting event at the conference!
23 - 27 August 2021