The current draft for the conference EUSIPCO2021 programme is available in the form of a shared public google calendar. Note that some minor changes, updates or errors in the programme may occur. Note that pre-recorded videos presenting the papers are available anytime to watch for attendees and only live events are reported in this calendar.
Note the time for the live elements of the conference in the calendar is given on the Irish Standard Time (GMT+1). For instance the tutorial day (Monday) has a start time 9:00:00 Irish Standard Time (GMT+1) on Monday 23rd August and an end time 17:00:00 Irish Standard Time (GMT+1) on that same day.
- It is mandatory that at least one author of a paper participates in their corresponding Q&A session. Attendance will be monitored: a no-show is penalized with the corresponding paper withdrawn from the published proceedings (as standard practice at EUSIPCO). The proceedings are officially published after the conference on both the ieeeXplore and EURASIP website.
- Q&A session stands for Questions & Answers sessions where the session chair will be asking the questions to each paper author(s). The audience will be able to participate by proposing questions in writing via a chat.
- 3MT competition will be a Q&A session with the finalists. Their submitted videos will also be shown as part of the session. All attendees vote at the end of the 3MT live session to decide the winner of the 3MT. The result of the votes is given at the closing ceremony.
- Student competition will be a Q&A session between the authors of the best selected papers at EUSIPCO 2021 (shortlisting to be announced soon). A panel will decide of the 3 best student papers and the winners will be announced at the closing ceremony.
- The virtual platform is at https://eusipco2021-virtual.
org and all participants will receive their credentials to log in to the platform by email at the latest at 17:30 Irish time on Monday 16th August. Should there be any issue please contact support@eusipco2021-virtual. org
- Update 27-08-2021: Congratulations to the winners of the #3MT competition Eva Gil San Antonio and Zuzana Jelcicova (a tie !)!
- Update 27-08-2021: Congratulations Charles Hovine, Adrian Herzog and Zhiyang Wang for their respective papers winning the best student paper awards! The papers are:
#1109 DISTRIBUTED MAXVAR: IDENTIFYING COMMON SIGNAL COMPONENTS ACROSS THE NODES OF A SENSOR NETWORK
Charles Hovine, Alexander Bertrand, KU Leuven, Belgium
#6308 SIGNAL-DEPENDENT MIXING FOR DIRECTION-PRESERVING MULTICHANNEL NOISE REDUCTION
Adrian Herzog, Emanuël Habets, International Audio Laboratories Erlangen, Germany
#6738 STABILITY OF NEURAL NETWORKS ON RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS
Zhiyang Wang, Luana Ruiz, Alejandro Ribeiro, University of Pennsylvania, United States
- Proceedings Open Access at https://eurasip.org/Proceedings/Eusipco/Eusipco2021/HTML/index.html
- Proceedings on IEEEXplore at https://doi.org/10.23919/EUSIPCO54536.2021
Signal Processing at the heart
of Artificial Intelligence
23 - 27 August 2021